Advertising & Guest Posting Opportunities for Any Size Educational Institutes, Websites, and Businesses.
No doubt, Guest Blogging, Guest Posting is one of the best online marketing strategies you can invest in. If you want to spread your brand’s message, win the trust of the audience, build authority and awareness, then you should start contributing content and advertise with us.
- Guest Posts must be your own original work.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- Posts will acknowledge your authorship, but will be the property of Education Tribe.
- You are more than welcome to share a link to the posts you have authored on social media or your website.
- Affiliate links shall not be included in Guest Post submissions.
- Education Tribe reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- Guest Post writers will be allowed to have one link to their website or social media profile within the author acknowledgement. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We do not offer any compensation for writing Guest Posts.
- We do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- Education Tribe reserves the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary.
- Once we officially post a Guest Post, you’re welcome to request we make grammatical or wording changes. Any edits that change the content or meaning of an article will need an “EDIT:” disclaimer added with a date. You are also welcome to request changes/updates to your photo, bio, or links. If at any time in the future you want to request such changes, email us and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- Education Tribe reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a Guest Post without prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
- By providing a Guest Post to Education Tribe, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the Education Tribe website or company.
For more info please mail us your query at firstname.lastname@example.org or somply visit contact us and fill the form.