Studying MBBS abroad is a dream for many Indian students and Georgia opens the door for many Indian aspirants.
There are so many best medical universities in georgia for indian students out of many universities in Georgia, Alte University, which is located in Tbilisi, Georgia, has become a popular university for various aspiring Indian students to study MBBS.
- Alte University School of Medicine Ranking
Rankings are given by various international bodies with an objective assessment of the educational institution’s academic reputation, research output, and overall quality, allowing them to make informed decisions about their education. These criteria will help you to evaluate the reputation of the college and the recognition of its degree worldwide.
So, here are the rankings of Alte University given by various International Organizations:
- QS World rankings 2022, Alte University was ranked 12th in the United States and 27th in the world.
- According to Times Higher Education World University rankings 2022, Alte University was ranked 17th in the United States and 39th in the world.
As we can see, Alte University has consistently ranked among the top universities in the United States and other parts of the world, therefore, it procures a good option for Indian students.
- Well Recognition and Accreditations for Academic Standards
Recognition and accreditations are significant factors that need to be considered when choosing the university all around the world.
Recognition and accreditation are necessary for MBBS universities in Georgia to ensure that the quality of education and medical training provided by these institutions meets international standards and allows graduates to pursue medical careers globally.
Alte University has been recognized and accredited by many organizations such as:
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)
These recognitions and accreditations assure that Alte University provides good quality medical training and education for MBBS enthusiasts.
- High-quality Education
Alte University’s MBBS education quality is excellent by providing modern facilities, highly qualified faculty, and a comprehensive curriculum. Alte University has worldwide connections and collaborations, which introduce students to global medical practices and provide opportunities for practical training, resulting in an overall medical education.
Alte University is also well known among Indian students for its different courses which they offer:
- Modern Facilities and Infrastructure
The Association of American Universities (AAU) is an invitation-only organization made up of 63 of the country’s top academic universities. Alte University is a member of this esteemed organization. This affiliation shows the University’s dedication to research and academics is tremendously good.
Alte University provides advanced infrastructure, such as modern labs, a central library, and classrooms. Alte University’s infrastructure is similar to that of the world’s leading institutions which tells that Indian students generally get opportunities at an excellent research facility that intends to help them thrive in knowledge in the field of medicine.
- Smooth and Straightforward Admission Process
The eligibility criteria, admission procedure, and documentation process of Alte University are simple and easy. The university guides and helps the students to complete the process efficiently, which would eventually make it easier for you also to apply.
These are the eligibility criteria that an Indian student has to keep in mind while applying for MBBS at Alte University.
- Aspirants need to have completed their class XII with a minimum of 50% marks in all the subjects (especially in biology).
- The minimum age requirement (usually 17 or 18 years old).
- Submission of academic transcripts and certificates.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Fill out the application form and submit the required documents.
Eligibility criteria at Alte University are the same every year, meaning MBBS eligibility at Alte University in 2023 is also the same.
The admission process of Alte University for MBBS is simple and straightforward, which makes it easier for Indian students to apply.
- Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Fill out the online application and submit it online.
- Prepare and submit the necessary documents, which may include academic transcripts, certificates, passport copies, and a medical fitness certificate.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable, as per the university’s guidelines.
- Wait for the university’s decision on your application.
- If accepted, you will receive an admission letter or offer from the university.
- Complete the required formalities, such as submitting additional documents, paying the tuition fees, and obtaining a student visa.
- High school or secondary school academic transcripts and certificates.
- Valid passport.
- Birth certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Passport-sized photographs.
- Proof of financial support or bank statements.
- Caste certificate
Since the quality of education is good and the admission procedures are easy, this attracts many students to get admitted here at Alte University.
- Promising Career Opportunities
MBBS graduates from Alte University have various career opportunities including working in hospitals, clinics, and research institutes, pursuing postgraduate studies, or returning to India to serve as a doctor.
Alte University’s Career Development Services provides and manages various kinds of resources and services to assist students in preparing for their professions. Career counselling, job and internship training, networking events, and career fairs are among the options available.
This implies that Indian students will have access to a wide range of job possibilities and resources to assist them accomplish their professional objectives. Since Alte University is well-reputed and accredited by various organizations, the MBBS degree is recognized all around the world.
- Cost of Education
The cost of study at Alte University and the expense of living is relatively less as compared to other nations which indeed attracts Indian students to aspire to their MBBS study at Alte University.
|Tuition Fees (per year)||Hostel Fees (per year)||Other Expenses|
|5,500 USD||2,500 USD||2,000 USD – 3,000 USD|
Here is the expense data which shows that the cost of education and living expenses are cheaper and if you are planning to get admitted here at Alte University for MBBS, eventually, these details would help you also.
Alte University in Tbilisi, Georgia is getting recognized as the best destination for Indian students aspiring to study MBBS. With its impressive rankings, global recognition and accreditations, high-quality education, state-of-the-art facilities, affordable costs, easy admission process, and promising career opportunities, Alte University has enticed many Indian students to pursue their dream of becoming successful doctors. Alte University’s commitment to excellence and its connections to prestigious organizations also make it a more attractive choice for Indian students seeking a comprehensive medical education.