Network security has become a tremendous concern for all companies. So, there are certain things for what to know about cybersecurity that protects sensitive data. Most people are aware of the term cybersecurity that is broadly used by small as well as by large organizations to prevent data damage. This broad term defines the importance of cybersecurity either for an individual or a company. The truth is that it is far from exaggerated perception everyone can have cybersecurity for their network. If you are running a business that requires cybersecurity then you need to apply these following applications of cybersecurity:
- Critical infrastructure
- Network security
- Operational security
- Cloud security
You need to focus on applying these applications to your networks to prevent it from unauthorized access and data damage by an intruder.
What to know about Cybersecurity ? These are all the things:
Some of the top cybersecurity companies in the world provide these facilities to your network administrator.
Top Cybersecurity Companies
- Immuni web
- Palo alto
- Pixelette Technologies
These certain organizations tend to provide these cybersecurity applications for your network to protect from unauthorized access. The leverage you get from these companies is smartly designed networks with protection so that it can’t be damaged or accessed by the cyber attackers.
Types of Cyber Attacks
If you are looking for what to know about cybersecurity you must include the major cybersecurity threats which are given below.
- Denial of service with distributed denial of attacks.
- Man in the middle attack
- Password attack
- Drive-by attack
- SQL injection attack
Top five cybersecurity threats
- Malware Ransomware: Most businesses fall victim to malware every 14 seconds. This massive increase in ransomware increased the cryptocurrency of bitcoins which allows the hackers to demand ransoms anonymously.
- Botnets: This is one of the biggest threat for your network security which can remotely launch massive attacks.
- Computer Worms: Statistics show that almost 33% of household computers are affected by any kind of software. As soon as this virus enters your system it immediately affects the work.
- Phishing Attacks: This software is design to steal sensitive data from your computer networks such as passwords, usernames, and credit card numbers.
- Crypto-Jacking: This software is similar to worms and viruses and with this software, hacker tends to steal the cryptocurrency of networks
These are the major threats for what to know about cybersecurity.
Pillars of Cybersecurity
One of the most important thing in cybersecurity is its pillars which are integrity, confidentiality, and availability. These pillars set the base for cybersecurity and each component represents a fundamental objective for network security.
So, these certain points clarify what to know about cybersecurity for your computer network and by implementing these security measures you can have a safer and secure network.